Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory

Harvest moon where you fight monsters just like Rune Factory...Create your own character, Socialize and Lvl Ups!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

[Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:58 am

In a short time the trees around them faded out, until only the wispy, leafless webs of dying winter bushes were scattered around them. Erin hoisted her bag onto her shoulder for the final time and bobbed her head in a type of half-bow.
"Thanks," she said, gratefully. "Looks like we're just in time. Come visit some time, ok?
Happy New Year!"

With that and a jaunty farewell wave of her hand, Erin was bounding off in the now familiar direction of her home. She might have enjoyed her snow-dusted outing in the woods and was certainly pleased to have met some more people but, after all, there's no place like home.
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 am

"Seea." Doreto waved good bye and went the direction of his pet shop.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character Status
Job-Type: Monster Rancher-Sense
Money(gold): 8950G
Lvl: 2

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:52 am

Sam falls from the sky and lands on Doreto.
"Hey that rabit didn't take me anywhere different this is where i came from! Or wait i need to check..... Doreto are you the same as last time i saw you or am i in another world?"
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:02 am

"You are in the same world but on me!" Doreto said as he pushed off Sam and dusted himself off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2