Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory

Harvest moon where you fight monsters just like Rune Factory...Create your own character, Socialize and Lvl Ups!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

[Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival Empty
PostSubject: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:00 am

It's calm in the forest. Pastel colour, the glow of light between the trees as their bare branches clattered, birds singing lullabies in their branches...

Yes, very calm, until Erin Jones emerged from the bushes. She shook her hair to dislodge the twigs and brushed leaves from her numerous bangles. Their jangling overrode the birds for a moment. By the time they fell silent Erin seemed to be alone in the clearing.

"Great," she sighed. "I go out looking for herbs and potion stuff, and I get lost. Nothing ever goes right for me in this line of work."

She sat on a snowy stump to contemplate her next move, wondering whether anyone else might happen to wander across her.

--

((OOC: I'm sorry if I've done something incredibly stupid in my first post. Please be kind to a little idiot like me. Embarassed ))
Back to top Go down
Claire
Official NPC and Game Master
Claire

Female
Number of posts : 372
Job(in the game) : NPC
Special ability : ???
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character Status
Job-Type: NPC-Special
Money(gold): ??????
Lvl: ???

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:57 pm

[no problem, its really a good one, i wish my english is that good]
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:13 am

((Aw, thanks, and I'm sure yours is. Smile ))

--

"On second thoughts... maybe there aren't going to be many plants growing in Winter anyway?" said Erin. Speaking her thoughts aloud was a habit of hers; it helped her keep the unruly things in order.

She gathered her bag towards her and examined its contents. There wasn't much of interest. A few icy pebbles, the frost-tinged skeleton of a dead leaf and a damp patch where a lump of snow had melted made up its entire contents.

Given how unsuccessful her trip was proving, she finally accepted that it was time to surrender and go home - if she could find the way...
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:10 am

"Hi. I'm Doreto." Doreto said as he saw Erin.
Back to top Go down
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm

"Oh!"

Erin spun around, bag flapping against her legs. She hadn't expected to find anyone, lost deep in thsi wood, but now she was faced with someone who might potentially guide her out her pleasure expressed itself in a bright smile.

"Hello," she said. "I seem to have gotten a bit lost. Oh, I'm sorry, we haven't met before. I'm Erin. Erin Jones."
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character Status
Job-Type: Monster Rancher-Sense
Money(gold): 8950G
Lvl: 2

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:46 pm

Falls into clearing.
"I knew i shouldn't have followed the white rabbit....."
Notices Erin and Doreto.
"Hi peoples!"
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:50 am

"Hiya. What brings you two out here?"
Back to top Go down
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:41 am

"I..."

...'got lost' didn't seem like a fantastic way to end a sentence for Erin. After a short pause she said confidently,
"I was looking for potion ingredients. I must have lost track of time."
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:19 am

"Riiiiiiiiiight..... I was following a white rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Jason
Beginner
Jason

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character Status
Job-Type: Chef-Magic
Money(gold): - 4320 G
Lvl: 1

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:17 am

"yo,people!"
walks into where ever there are
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:29 am

"Hiya."
Back to top Go down
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:52 am

"Wow, and I thought I was in the middle of nowhere in this forest," commented Erin. She turned back to the tree stump, brushed away the fresh snow which had fallen on it and sat down.

From her seat she smiled cheerily at the gathering of people. Al of her worries were gone now she knew that she would, in fact, be able to rejoin civilisation. She said brightly,

"Right, introductions. My name's Erin Jones and I don't think I've met any of you before. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:24 am

"I'm Sam!"
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:54 am

"I'm Juiliun Bets but most call me Doreto."
Back to top Go down
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:58 am

"Sam... Julian, or Doreto..." repeated Erin to herself. Names were never her strong point, so she had developed the habit of storing them away with this precision. Task accomplished, she looked expectantly at the third person for his introduction.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Beginner
Jason

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:36 pm

cya!
turns away to goto his emtyt resterunt
Back to top Go down
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 pm

"Oh... he didn't even introduce himself," said Erin, still thinking aloud.

After a short while she shrugged and stood up herself. Her bag bumped gently against her leg and she shivered slightly as some snow tumbled into her boots.

"Brr, cold. Would either of you be kind enough to show me out of the forest?" she asks, then adds hastily, "Not that I'm lost or anything. Just for company, you know."
Back to top Go down
Jason
Beginner
Jason

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 am

((OOC:you never asked me to introduce myself!)
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:18 am

"Here." Doreto reached into his bag and pulled out a jacket. "It's this way."
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:28 am

"I say it's this yay i should know I've been here longer than you."
Walks off in the other direction and into the town.
Back to top Go down
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Erin stood, torn, between the two. Unable to remember which way she came in, she has no idea who has a better concept of the right way home. It's getting cold, too. On the one hand, that might be an argument in favour of Sam, who seems to be more confident. On the other, she eyes were drawn irresistibly towards the jacket. Erin only had a thin white affair herself, and plots to cunningly misappropriate the article of clothing clamoured for her attention.

She sighed. It would, she had to admit, be more practical to try and get home quicker, not to mention fairer to complete strangers she had never met. In the end she took the route of not moving, and instead asked Julian-and-or-Doreto, as he had become known in her mind,

"Is he right?"

--

((I think I did, and if I had forgotten Erin could have been called on her forgetfulness, but thanks for posting anyway. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:55 am

"Hey look a white rabbit!"
Follows the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:37 am

"And thats why I think its this way." Doreto looked at Sam and pointed the way opposit of Sam's.
Back to top Go down
Tosaiko
Under Supervison
Tosaiko

Female

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:31 am

A moment passed. Short as it was, quite a few emotions flickered across Erin's face. First she smiled, then began to laugh a little, and finally cleared her throat, looking sheepish. The amusement was stifled out of politeness - she was always taught that it was rude to laugh at someone else's expense, but the bluntness with which Doreto explained the correct way apparently entertained her.

The smile did not vanish, however. She swung her bag cheerfully over her shoulder and said,

"Ok, lead the way. Rabbit chasing's fun, but I'll have to do it another time. I need to be back to my shop in time for the New Year."
Back to top Go down
doreto
Beginner
doreto

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:05 am

Doreto nodded and headed the right way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival   [Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

[Random] Erin's Haphazard Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next