Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory

Harvest moon where you fight monsters just like Rune Factory...Create your own character, Socialize and Lvl Ups!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inheritance Series.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devin
Beginner
Devin

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

Inheritance Series. Empty
PostSubject: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:49 am

Has anybody here read Eragon/Eldest and plans on reading Brisingr?????!!!!I'm going to go insane if I don't disscuss them with SOMEONE.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character Status
Job-Type: Monster Rancher-Sense
Money(gold): 8950G
Lvl: 2

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Admin
Lunatia

Female
Number of posts : 1955
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character Status
Job-Type: Landruler/Admin-Special
Money(gold): ??????
Lvl: ???

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm

yep, waiting for brisingr!!!!

I have read the 2nd book more than 2x...!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:58 pm

same here!
counts
about 20 times
Back to top Go down
Devin
Beginner
Devin

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 am

Only four times, in the process. Reading 3 series at the same time actually.

From looking at forums, I have like 1000000 spoilers. Can I spill them? PLLLZZZ?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 am

i say yep
Back to top Go down
Devin
Beginner
Devin

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 am

Well then. First off

1.Brom is Eragon's father
2.The weapon under the Menoa tree is Eragon's rightful Inheritance/Brom's sword.
3.Katrina is pregnent with Roran's kid.
4.The vault of souls is what Galbatorix is using to continuously gain power.

Most of these are speculations, but 2 of them are without a doubt true.

((1 and 3))
Back to top Go down
Claire
Official NPC and Game Master
Claire

Female
Number of posts : 372
Job(in the game) : NPC
Special ability : ???
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character Status
Job-Type: NPC-Special

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Nope you got it wrong...
isnt it mention that the father of Eragon is the same with murtagh(in the book its told that the Mom already pregnant with eragon when the father hits murtagh)
Back to top Go down
Devin
Beginner
Devin

Male

Character Status
Job-Type:
Money(gold):
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:46 pm

I know. I can explain to you why. Murtagh could say that Morzan was Eragon's dad, because he fully and truly believed it. I mean, except for Galbatorix, who wouldn't? It all fits that it would.

But, keep track of things Angelia says, especially about Brom. Then also keep track of things about Selena. You'll see that they seem to fit together.

1. Selena went to Carvahall so Eragon could be close to his real father-Brom, but without The empire figuring it out. So that is why Brom stayed in Carvahall.

2. Angelia said that the lady Brom loved, her undoing was his love for her. I think that Brom had an affair with Selina, who kept it well hidden from Morzan, until the point it was noticable, when she did, she escaped to Carvahall. ((Which backtracks to my first point.)) When she came back though, she didn't die from sickness, she died because Morzan found out what had happened, and killed her.

3. Angelia says the only real thing Brom accomplished was his revenge on Morzan. Revenge for what? Killing Selena.

Got any arguments against these?
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Admin
Lunatia

Female
Number of posts : 1955
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character Status
Job-Type: Landruler/Admin-Special

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:13 pm

I dunno why you guys need to argue about this thing...afterall this will be revealed later in the 3rd book.
My opinion is, thatm Brom might love with Selena but she didnt return his feeling..
Even then after years and Brom still loves her, eventhough she already has son He knew that how Morzan acted to Selena, and when he knew she pregnant with her 2nd child and run away from Morzan to Carvahall, he went there to protect Eragon.

Afterall, this is one sided love story
Back to top Go down
Sam
Trainee
Sam

Male

Character Status

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:03 am

Devin wrote:
Well then. First off

1.Brom is Eragon's father
2.The weapon under the Menoa tree is Eragon's rightful Inheritance/Brom's sword.
3.Katrina is pregnent with Roran's kid.
4.The vault of souls is what Galbatorix is using to continuously gain power.

Most of these are speculations, but 2 of them are without a doubt true.

((1 and 3))

yeah 1 and 3 are right 2 and 4 aren't also i read the book in 1.5 days! YAY!

Devin wrote:
I know. I can explain to you why. Murtagh could say that Morzan was Eragon's dad, because he fully and truly believed it. I mean, except for Galbatorix, who wouldn't? It all fits that it would.

But, keep track of things Angelia says, especially about Brom. Then also keep track of things about Selena. You'll see that they seem to fit together.

1. Selena went to Carvahall so Eragon could be close to his real father-Brom, but without The empire figuring it out. So that is why Brom stayed in Carvahall.

2. Angelia said that the lady Brom loved, her undoing was his love for her. I think that Brom had an affair with Selina, who kept it well hidden from Morzan, until the point it was noticable, when she did, she escaped to Carvahall. ((Which backtracks to my first point.)) When she came back though, she didn't die from sickness, she died because Morzan found out what had happened, and killed her.

3. Angelia says the only real thing Brom accomplished was his revenge on Morzan. Revenge for what? Killing Selena.

Got any arguments against these?

yes i do Selena did die of sickness Brom got his revenge on Morzan for before Morzan turned evil he used to bully Brom (at least that's how i say it in one word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inheritance Series.   Inheritance Series. Empty

Back to top Go down

Inheritance Series.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory :: Random things :: OOC-
Jump to: