Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG Rune factory

Harvest moon where you fight monsters just like Rune Factory...Create your own character, Socialize and Lvl Ups!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunatia
Admin
Lunatia

Female
Number of posts : 1955
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character Status
Job-Type: Landruler/Admin-Special
Money(gold): ??????
Lvl: ???

Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules) Empty
PostSubject: Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules)   Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules) EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Quote :

I'm sorry that i have been very busy lately, and i just think this log in money rule cant be used anymore.

So i'll alter it...

Each job will get their payment every 2 weeks.

with note that that person/the owner must come online frequently..

like 6/10 days and do post something in the site other than Forum Games and OOC.

Like what i've mentioned above, there will be changes in the money rulez for earning extra money.
And here are some ways where you can earn money

• Do take wild items and sell it, either to NPC or other players.

• Do your job, advertise, attrack customer to buy things from you

• Ask for donation

• Do some farming and sell them for money

• Quest!Quest!Quest! Everytime you have completed the quest you will receive sum of money.(for those who want towant me to add a quest, please either PM me/NPC or post in suggestion thread)

• Digging!Mining!
There's chance to dig a pocket of money in the mining site.(requirements, to get 1, when throw the dice, you'll get 100G

Other than that, there are some more ways of financial aid that I will give you.

• Each job will have their payment every 2 weeks[RL] with note that they are active member(post sth in the site, excluding the OOC and Forum Games)

• For those who are able to recommend the site to a new member will get extra 2000G and 400 exp to their account.

• Those top poster of the month will receive 1000G. And for winners of the festivals reveice 2000G( you have to take initiative to do the festivals, even when no one remind you! make one and get others to post!)
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
rsgold123
Under Supervison

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules)   Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 am

Is the runescape gold creation of the pay to play Runescape account option a sign of the inevitable future of Runescape going completely commercial? Whilst most MMO are based on some form of pay runescape money to play model Runescape seems to have successful marketed their runescape power leveling subscription version such that it can both cater for both free account users and member accounts whilst still runescape accounts offer a relatively continual flow of updates and developments for paying customers. In addition to this Jagex has used this model of two style of play runescape power leveling successful for three years now without ever hinting of a complete removal of the free version of the game and as such it would be expected that they runescape power leveling will continue to offer free Runescape accounts for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down

Earning Money rule ( the rule which replace log in money rules)
Page 1 of 1